- Our Man Van™ Program is the primary way we reach men. We go to where they work and play and also target places where more vulnerable populations are.
- Develop, test and/or promote innovative methods of providing : patient navigation systems; exercise interventions; self-management; psychosocial programs; peer support
- Establish and/or promote integrated multidisciplinary teams of health care providers to provide treatment and follow-up care
- Develop formal partnerships between doctors, PCN’s, community support agencies and groups in order to meet the needs of men
- Develop and maintain infrastructure to obtain quality data on all activities to support programmatic action
- Interventions and programs to support vulnerable groups (newcomer groups, aboriginal populations)
- Identification of current best practices in Canada and abroad.
Posted in: Men's Health, Priorities