Our mobile men’s health clinic encourages men take charge of health while increasing awareness about the importance of early prostate cancer detection.
1 in 7 men in Alberta will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer, however when caught early the disease is very treatable. Make sure your employees “Get Checked” and have the MAN VAN visit your Office.
As a Man Van clinic sponsor you will receive:
- 3 hour Man Van clinic fully staffed with two health care professionals and two Prostate Cancer Centre volunteer hosts
- PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen) testing for up to 60 men (age 40 and older)
- Name recognition on Prostate Cancer Centre’s sponsor wall at the Rockyview General Hospital
- Satisfaction knowing you are helping men by raising awareness about the importance of early prostate cancer detection
City MAN VAN Sponsorship Cost: $1500
“KNOW YOUR NUMBERS” ADD-ON
The “Know Your Numbers” initiative expands on mobile PSA testing by offering additional health measurements through the MAN VAN. These include: Waist Circumference, Blood Pressure and Blood Glucose. Providing a man with these measurements can prevent future health problems and result in a happier man and a healthier workplace.
With the Men’s Health Add-On you will receive:
- 3 hour men’s health clinic fully staffed with two health care professionals
- Blood glucose, blood pressure, waist circumference measurements for up to60 men (age 18 and older)
- 6 week follow-up phone call with each participant to review results and discuss if any action has been taken based on the information provided (i.e. doctor visit, increased exercise)
Men’s Health Add-On Cost: $500
For more information about sponsoring the MAN VAN contact Ken Rabb at 403-943-8952 or firstname.lastname@example.org