Over the past 20 years, Calgary’s Prostate Cancer Centre has accomplished incredible things and positively impacted the lives of thousands of men affected by prostate cancer. We provide men with programs and services to assist them in their journey from pre-diagnosis through treatment, and after treatment. We rely solely on financial support from the community and would not be able to continue to provide our current services without this support.
For the next 20 months, please consider joining
our “Every Man Matters” Campaign.
For just $20 a month, you can help make sure every man facing a cancer diagnosis will receive access to medical staff, making sure men are supported every step of the way. Your monthly gift will allow us to focus on our mission of reducing the impact of prostate cancer in our community.
For just $0.66 a day, or $20 a month, you will help make sure every man has access to:
- Reliable and compassionate care
- One-on-one appointments and contact with a medical professional
- Life after prostate cancer classes to help men and their partners handle life changes post-diagnosis
- Education classes on sexual health after treatment
- Exercise and mindfulness classes to help their holistic well-being
- Peer to peer classes where patients can discuss their journey with others who have gone through the same process
- Follow-up medical care and intervention for over a year
Please Note: Participants are able to opt out at any time.
Let’s work together so that no man has to face this journey alone.
Charitable Number: 8933736327RR0001